Sunday, July 26, 2009

5 Months Adjusted




Nicholas is 5 months adjusted as of yesterday. We weighed him on our scale and came up with 15.5 pounds and he is about 24 inches. I got the disc of his CT scan from the hospital. I was actually able to look at it! It is all brain so I don't think it will work for his cochlear implant evaluation because I couldn't see any ear on it. It was still neat to see it and I could see that the ventricle in his brain was enlarged in the scan from the ER when his shunt failed. Grandma and Grandpa are visiting from Chicago so Nicholas is getting lots of extra love.

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas looks so cute with grandma and mom. He looks like such a sweet baby. I hope you are having a wonderful week Terri.I know it will be hard to come home. Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete