Saturday, August 1, 2009

Goodbye Grandma





Well, we are at the end of Grandma Terri's visit. Nicholas had a great time with her and so did Mark and I. Nicholas went shopping with us twice this weekend and was a good boy. He is doing well holding his head up. Grandma says she can already see a difference in his head control just from when she got here until now. Our physical therapist is on vacation next week so he won't have a work out with her. We are doing his exercises and he is doing well. We are going back down to Charleston to try to finish the ABR hearing test next Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Nicholas is getting so big and I love how well he is doing! I would like to give you a blog award. You can pick it up at my blog.
    www.mtomecko.blogspot.com (The Tomecko Echo)
    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the three of you already even though I just got home. I will be counting the days until I can visit again. Love to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos of Nicholas and Dad, too cute.
    I am glad things are good. I am glad therapy has started. It sounds like he is doing well with movements and is where he needs to be. I loved his professional photos, so cute. I hope things go well Thursday.
    He is always in my prayers.
    Take Care
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete